Sunday, March 4, 2012

Welcome to Loud Ninja Games

Greetings and welcome to my little corner of the miniatures industry.

Loud Ninja Games is the culmination of years of thinking, wishing, planning and hoping. Like many gamers out there, I have always dreamed of going into business for myself and leaving a mark on the hobby. Over the years, I have transitioned from player, to hobbyist, then on to designer and sculptor. Now, I hope to add producer to that list.

Loud Ninja Games (LNG) comes to you with a very definite mission - to make minis that are different and fun.

My hope is to be able to bring a few new things to the hobby, taking on subject matter that I haven't seen out there and avoiding those things that have already been made available so nicely by other companies. You'll not likely see future warrior humans from LNG or another set of alien Greys. These have already been done quite well by others and I feel that I'd be taking away from their work and diverting my efforts needlessly in doing so. I don't want to make a laundry list of what I DO plan to make, but I hope you will come along on this ride with me and see where this little venture takes us.

Thanks for checking out Loud Ninja Games,

-Eli

2 comments:

  1. Dude, you are my hero. Not just talking about "Man, I wish someone made minis like I want..." but actually going out and doing it!

    You rock, Eli!

    ReplyDelete
  2. It is exciting! But it is also a long process. A single release takes months to get to production. My hope is that within a few releases I'll be able to start staggering them so they come out more frequently.

    Let me get this first one out!

    -Eli

    ReplyDelete